DRBC Quarterly Business Mtg - (Hybrid)
DRBC is holding their FIRST in-person meeting in over 2 years – it is a hybrid, both virtual and in person
Wednesday, June 8, 10:30am
Chase Center on the Riverfront
815 Justison Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
To Join the Zoom Webinar: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84912910226?pwd=M3Y1M1dXUHFkdHRhOENnQStLSHNiUT09
Webinar ID: 849 1291 0226
Phone: +1 929 205 6099; Toll-Free: 888 475 4499
Please note that the business meeting will also be livestreamed to DRBC's YouTube channel.
The Public Business Meeting will include the following:
- Adoption of the Minutes of the Commission's March 9, 2022, Business Meeting;
- Announcement of upcoming meetings and events;
- A report on hydrologic conditions;
- Reports by the Executive Director and the Commission's General Counsel; and
- Consideration of any items for which a hearing has been completed or is not required.
To Provide Comment during the June 8 Open Public Comment Session [NOTE: this one hour session occurs after the public meeting is over. You must sign up ahead to speak; our DR Frack Ban Coalition will be speaking]:
Individuals who wish to address the Commissioners informally during the Open Public Comment portion of the meeting on June 8 are asked to sign-up in advance through Eventbrite by 5 p.m., June 7.
To find out how to attend the meeting, without speaking, go here.