Urgent Help Needed
Below are some issues that are in need of your attention and help. Take action now!
Take action to protect local streams in the watershed
- Send a letter to elevate Aquashicola Creek's stream designation for greater protection from pollution.
Stop the Pennsylvania legislature from adopting legislation that will harm the environmental regulatory process
- Make a phone call to your PA State Senators to stop House Bill 1144 (Senate Bill 534) from passing, which would make it easier for industry to pollute.
- Send a letter to your PA State Senators to stop House Bill 72 from hijacking our Environmental Regulations.
Stop the proliferation of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) infrastructure and operation on the Delaware River
- Sign the petition to the Biden Administration to consider the health and safety of our communities and the planet and to stop all LNG export projects across the U.S.
- Sign the petition to stop the Gibbstown LNG export facility on the Delaware River.
Take action to stop the PennEast Pipeline
- Sign this petition urging New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy to have the Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC) close the file on PennEast.
- Sign on to tell Pennsylvania DEP to revoke the issued 401 Water Quality Ceritification and to deny Chapters 102 and 105 permits for the PennEast Pipeline.
- Sign on to the letter addressed to the Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC) to ensure that they exercise their jursidictional authority over the PennEast Pipeline project.
Stop the Demolition of the historic Headquarters Road Bridge and protect the Exceptional Value Tinicum Creek
- Tell our U.S. Senators to Save the Headquarters Road Bridge. Pennsylvania Senators are reviewing a PennDOT proposal to demolish the bridge. Convince them to save the bridge!
- Send a message to Bucks County Commissioners to protect the creek and preserve the bridge.
Help implement stronger pollution protections and standards to make the Delaware River safer and healthier for people and animals
- Sign on to the petition to the Delaware River Basin Commission to raise water quality standards to limit pollution and protect aquatic life in the Lower Delaware River.
- Sign on to our letter to the Delaware River Basin Commission (DRBC) urging them to designate a section of the Lower Delaware River as safe for primary contact recreation.
- Submit anecdotes, stories, and evidence to make the case that we must improve water quality standards for the Delaware River.